• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Cleveland Browns at Carolina Panthers Gameday Thread

Zod

2 minutes ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

LOL, you think Tepper is going to do anything. He will ride out Rhules entire contract, and with how clueless of an owner he is, I wouldn't be surprised if he gave Rhule an extension.

Yep we're fuged bruv. Tepper is one of the worst owners in the league and we have a pre school coach 

• Pie 1

Just now, tgrfan01 said:

when we played for the fg they had all three of their time outs..we burned like 8 seconds total off of the clock..was a bone headed coaching call to play for the fg knowing the browns could stop the clock after each play

Whil I think they should have at least attempted for the first down with more creative runs, making them burn their timeouts by running was intentional

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, LegioX said:

If the browns drove down the field and scored on clean plays with no refs helping. I would give them props. But that call gave them a HUGE boost. They were on their heels after we came back. That call only gave them a huge relief. Let the game be decided on the damn field. Not some (pinky finger hits QB and flag gets called) bull crap. 

EL OH EL, you guys crack me up.  Keep crying, its hilarious to me.  

Just now, Fox007 said:

If its flag football then why are the Panthers not throwing it into the endzone and getting their own roughing calls or PI?

Hard to get penalties like that when you just flop in place and kick a FG

FGs don't win games anymore in that situation. FGs win games at the last minute when there is 60+ second left...happens most times now. Fat idiots playing 90's ball are going to lose in 2020

Panthers played like crap all game. I know that. But to have a game literally decided on BS like that on final drive is just BS. They stayed in it while playing like crap. Let the game be decided on the field. That was the most obvious, not roughing the QB call I have ever seen.

Terrible coaching at the end, can’t believe they didn’t even try for the touchdown one time when they were that close. I mean come on at least once if it wasn’t there throw the ball out the back of the end zone. Ridiculous that the team fights back and has the coaches blow it for them.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

Just now, BigDog said:

Terrible coaching at the end, can’t believe they didn’t even try for the touchdown one time when they were that close. I mean come on at least once if it wasn’t there throw the ball out the back of the end zone. Ridiculous that the team fights back and has the coaches blow it for them.

We probably would have if the snap wasnt poo on the first down.