• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Our last two first round picks, Icky and Horn.....BUSTS

GOAT

4 hours ago, matt rhules gut fat said:

Miss the times when a top ten pick for us mostly meant a hof or nearly that type caliber player

CMC, Cam, Luke, Gross, Peppers

Now it’s like god can this top ten pick guy be at least average for us please?

Lol please go back and read what this place was saying about Luke after his first couple of games. Especially after the fullback for tampa ran him over. It doesn't matter though, hindsight is 20/20 and im sure you'll excuse it away. 

2 hours ago, Jay Roosevelt said:

Lord.

Ickey was literally playing in his FIRST fuging GAME against the best pass rusher in the league. Give the guy more than one game before you label him a bust.

Jaycee Horn was playing in his FOURTH game EVER. And honestly wasn't God awful anyway.

This is the stupidest post I've seen in a while.

The guy who posted it is an assclown so it works out

Ickey gave up 2 sacks on 27 pass attempts.  Not great, but not horrible considering who he was going against.  Baker got sacked two other times as well.  What make Ickey's stand out more was the sacks were on consecutive plays.  Had the two sacks been spread out like one in the first quarter and the other in the 4th, they wouldn't have been so glaring.

16 hours ago, Jay Roosevelt said:

Lord.

Ickey was literally playing in his FIRST fuging GAME against the best pass rusher in the league. Give the guy more than one game before you label him a bust.

Jaycee Horn was playing in his FOURTH game EVER. And honestly wasn't God awful anyway.

This is the stupidest post I've seen in a while.

"This is the stupidest post I've seen in a while"

...and for The Huddle that is an extremely bold statement my man.

• Pie 1

14 hours ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Horn didn’t look good. Constantly was getting blown up, which lead to his multiple holding penalties. Icky may get better, it is too soon to tell. 

That first holding call was bullshit. Amari was holding Jaycee Horn and Horn through him to the ground. Should have been a no call.

Edited by TheCasillas