• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Matt Rhule has been fired watch...

Zod

3 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

It has to be done if we lose to the Giants next week. Probably the two more winnable games of the year and go 0-2.

If only for true player evaluation they should do it. I wish they could have Snow taken out with the trash, at first I thought his blunt press conferences were a confident thing but I'm starting to think he's just a simple guy with a dumb college scheme he can't evolve out of

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, ncstatekwi said:

COACHING COACHING COACHING SUCKS......my wife laughs at me because ever since she saw RHULES hiring press conference..she said he's a talker and won't get the Panthers anywhere....sorry honey...but the Panthers will lose because he is not the right man for the job....

Oh well...Wifey is right!!!

Women know 

• Beer 1

Already  getting a mention for the Nebraska job.

Matt Rhule, Carolina Panthers head coach: Rhule still has an NFL job, but there’s definitely some heat under his seat after going 10-23 in his first two seasons and he has a shaky QB situation. Rhule was fantastic at Baylor, taking over a program that desperately needed a big lift after the Art Briles scandal. Rhule did that; he made a ton of smart evaluations and transformed that program into a big winner again.

He also left behind a lot of talent for Dave Aranda in what became a top-5 team. If he does get fired, Rhule should be high on every AD’s list for any job vacancies. He was that good at Baylor — and he was terrific at Temple, turning a 2-10 team into one that 20-7 in his last two seasons there. If Nebraska and Auburn prove to be the two best college jobs, might the Penn State product be more tempted by the Big Ten vacancy?

https://theathletic.com/3584047/2022/09/11/nebraska-football-coach-candidates-scott-frost/

Ugh 😣 with the play calling on that last Panther drive. At least try to get a first down or TD.  So what if you leave the Browns with a timeout… the defense has to stop them anyway. Other way you have a chance to end it with a first down (can run clock out and then kick the fg) or if got Td then Cleveland can’t win with a FG. 

Can we just end this another college coach failing again in the NFL cr*p already.  I went into this season hopeless optimistic & I guess I’ll stay there since it only week 1 🙄.