• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Rhule the worst coach in the NFL right now

Sean Payton's Vicodin

8 hours ago, Sgt Schultz said:

Add Greg Schiano.  He was the Bucs version of Neidermeyer from Animal House, and had they not canned him he might have been "shot by his own troops."

The worst ever is some pretty rare air.

Even though the Buccos are in our division and a hated rival I actually felt sorry for their fans when that clown Schiano was there. His claim to fame was turning the Rutgers program around (sound familiar?). When he was fired they gave their idiot GM the boot as well..who incidentally hired his azz. 

• Pie 1

9 hours ago, Sgt Schultz said:

Add Greg Schiano.  He was the Bucs version of Neidermeyer from Animal House, and had they not canned him he might have been "shot by his own troops."

The worst ever is some pretty rare air.

I forgot about Greg Schiano from Rutgaahhs. He got clowned hard. Very comparable HC to Rhule

• Pie 3

I think there are 5 rookies that are unknowns, even in the NFC south division have 2 re-threads that got 2nd jobs 10 years later and only due to each HC leaving late/unexcpeted. Failcons guy is unknown. 

Josh McDaniels(whom I did want over Rhule) drafted tim teblows was a 1st pick and lefted indy HIGH AND DRY.

Robert Saleh about in the same boat as rhule

Dan Campbell could be working for WWE at seasons end..

RR, flamed out here and got his hands over-full with the commies. I wouldnt want him for Panther's HC over Rhule. It was time for he to go...

At this moment I can't think of who would even possibly be worse. Last week I talked about how after all that had transpired last season and the new coaching hires that were made we should not end up being outcoached by Kevin Stefanksi who many fans dislike and then we come out flat like that at home and just fart around.

Edited by frankw
  • Beer 1