• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Time for change

TheoJay10

I know this will rustle some feathers, but I would love to see what hiring a clack coach could do for this franchise. A name out there that hasn't gotten a shot but is continually making a mark with his current team is Eric Bieniemy. Yes we have heard the rumors but he continually gets the most out of the Chiefs offense. They do have a world beater at QB ( which can make him look better than he is ) but after watching the Chiefs v Cardinals game I am all in on taking a chance with him and his offensive approach. It's about time we had a coach of color come to the Bible Belt let alone an offensive minded one. Say what you will about other people being deserving and why does it have to be about color but killing two birds with one stone might break this god forsaken black cat curse and maybe just maybe finally Superb Owl for once in our miserable lives.  

• Poo 5

18 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Honest Question: Has there ever been a succesful offensive HC from the Andy Reid coaching tree?

side note: there is a reason EB is not a HC anywhere, and why the Chiefs were hesitant to resign him in the offseason. He is just not a strong minded individual and has a very toxic history.

How about the Bills HC. He was Andy’s guy fir a long time 

5 minutes ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

I don't want to consider skin color when hiring a coach. I want the best person for a job. 

Thank you! Why the fug does it matter what a person's skin tone is when it comes to a job? The person who can perform the best should get the job regardless of their outward appearance.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 2
  • Poo 1

1 minute ago, Burnout189 said:

Thank you! Why the fug does it matter what a person's skin tone is when it comes to a job? The person who can perform the best should get the job regardless of their outward appearance.

Probably because it's a known fact black coaches doesn't get the opportunities they deserve in the NFL. 

• Pie 1

Eric B has something bad going on, no idea what the hell it is. I was higher on him in the past but now I am extremely weary of him. Not all good coordinators are going to make good HCs. He doesn't call the plays right? He seems to have an abrasive or toxic personality, it all just sounds like passing on him would be the safe call. 

• Pie 1