• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other games

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, TheRumGone said:

Lamar is so fuging good

If the Ravens are really stupid enough to let him go as has been suggested in some reports, we should be all in on getting him. Yes injuries could be a concern with his playstyle but that's a risk you gotta take if you have the opportunity.

• Pie 1

14 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Boy, Mitch Trubisky is proving without a question what a bust he is. He'll be in NFL backup purgatory after this season.

It will be interesting to see how quickly they opt to switch to the rookie.

Matt Rhule can’t wait to get his hands on Mitch.  Sounds like his type guy. 

• Flames 3

40 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Where are the complete and utter morons that keep saying Lamar Jackson isn't a real NFL QB?

I know there were a bunch of those guys in here that were showing how infinitesimally small their football IQ was. 

Moron reporting!!! While I still maintain WRs do not want to sign there, btw I need to ask@ForJimmy who had the least targets for WRs 2 out of the last 3 years?? You know, its right in front of you... Borrow a college page, if you were recruiting WRs for your team and had the least targets, how hard would it be??

Alllllll that said, if they gave a 4 week MVP trophy, my vote would be 100% Lamar. He was incredible in his MVP season and same goes for this season too.   

1 hour ago, kungfoodude said:

These are not even remotely comparable. Olave looks like he might be a potential star WR. Sam Darnold isn't even a top 50 QB in the NFL.

So you’re telling me this Saints team would rather have a WR over LOOKING like potentially picking a qb of the future? Even getting the chance to take that, is gone. For a wide receiver. And I noted that he’s really good. Not saying he’s a bad player. The way this saints team is built, it’s running out of time. Being in cap hell, you’d think they wanna hold onto their top ten pick. You’ve Olave and qb purgatory and cap hell. THATS the point I’m making. Stop arguing and being negative on every point anyone ever makes. I’m not saying Darnold is great. Obviously it’s a trade I regret and do not like. Medias been POUNDING us for that trade. Yet when the saints make a poor trade, mouths are reaaaaaal quiet.

Idgaf.  Throw everything and the kitchen sink at Lamar.  fug the Ravens.  I dint understand st all wtf they're trying to accomplish?  You take Lamar off that team and they might, MIGHT eek out 7 wins, and that's only because Huntley is possibly the best backup in the league.