• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Igo, any credence to this?

Ivan The Awesome

22 minutes ago, trueblade said:

I asked a former employee about this. He didn't have any current connections to verify, but said it wouldn't shock him. 

According to him, the Panthers are no better than third on Tepper's priorities behind his investment company and the soccer team.

As long as he keep writing checks.. That's all we want from him.. Now he just needs to fire the college staff.. Get a pro staff and move the hell out of the way..

• Pie 1

32 minutes ago, trueblade said:

I asked a former employee about this. He didn't have any current connections to verify, but said it wouldn't shock him. 

According to him, the Panthers are no better than third on Tepper's priorities behind his investment company and the soccer team.

Yeah anyone that thinks Tepper would move the team, he's happy to have a shitty NFL team if he owns the Stadium and can profit off of random events all year long. No way San Antonio would sell him the Alamodome, the city already runs the events there and they'd laugh at the idea of this dickhead asking for help to build another stadium just to create competition for themselves. I think the other NFL owners voted him in because they knew he'd turn the team into a non factor, increasing their own teams ability to win

• Beer 1