• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Igo, any credence to this?

Ivan The Awesome

Was just about to post that. Seems like a lot of infighting in the Panthers if that's the case.

And apparently Jermaine Carter and DJ Moore retweeted this...

Steve Wilks is in contention against Phil Snow, primarily with the fact his defense is too light for his scheme to be any sort of effective. Snow maintains a stubborn attitude towards it:

And Rhule screwed up getting Charles Dunlap over his tryouts style roster building:

Derrick Brown got lighter to be a pass rusher, but Rhule screwed the pooch by not finding a replacement. And Chinn hates Phil Snow:

Brian Burns wants out and none of our veterans likes this regime:

But most starking of all, Phil Snow is the one with Rhule all the time speaking to Tepper. God.

Edited by Saca312
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 2

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

I have no idea if it's actually true but I wouldn't be surprised if there's a lot of truth to it.

Then again, it could also be some Twitter neck beard spewing bullshit. 😂

I've been following the C3 guys and cody isn't the kind to just throw poo at the wall. But I know Igo has people in the building and the stuff that is in that thread, just seem legit. A lot of the points make too much sense. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Was just looking at this, the C3 podcast guys are not my cup of tea but I don't think they'd throw out something like this if they didn't feel comfortable with the source. I doubt any coach or player would ever validate though so who knows. It's basically how the majority of us view the situation save for the handful of Rhule butt lickers

• Pie 4
  • Beer 2