• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2 Matt Rhule Quotes within 24 hours

ncfan

10 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Saw Salesman post This on Twitter 

947C09CB-99E9-4749-ACF5-7E95AA7ADF41.jpeg

8B61044A-395B-441A-B0C0-851021366258.jpeg

and I see they dropped the nonsensical but we only had 50 something plays so we just couldn’t bologna.  Given the rest of the league as no problem presenting opponents with lots of WR options to present various looks and get their guys in the flow.   Even with 50 something plays. 

• Beer 2

I heard this 💩 also. He said some dumb stuff too after the first game when asked about getting gashed in the run game. He said, "Guys aren't lining up right."

Its so freaking basic. What does that say about coaching when guys don't line up right multiple times and coaches don't sub in players who might be able to help late in games or anytime in the game really?

• Pie 1

Just now, t96 said:

I honestly forgot Higgins was on the team the last few weeks, has he even seen any snaps? He had great chemistry with Baker in camp, and with Shi dropping everything our slot WR position is wide open. Just more stupid poo from Rhule

All he did in Cleveland was get open. Makes zero sense. 2 months ago Shi couldn't get practice reps because CJ saunders, now we do a 180 and over use him. McAdoo is never getting another OC job after this mess

• Pie 2

9 minutes ago, t96 said:

I honestly forgot Higgins was on the team the last few weeks, has he even seen any snaps? He had great chemistry with Baker in camp, and with Shi dropping everything our slot WR position is wide open. Just more stupid poo from Rhule

The one WR Baker has legit chemistry with and knows well has not had a single snap.   I still maintain outside of DJ….the rest of the WR corp should be a steady rotation.  

I don’t think Robbie is good enough to dominate the % of snaps he does.  He is too lightweight to be such a permanent fixture.    Run blocking, more physical routes, etc would favor others. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

1 minute ago, CRA said:

The one WR Baker has legit chemistry with and knows well has not had a single snap.   I still maintain outside of DJ….the rest of the WR corp should be a steady rotation.  

I don’t think Robbie is good enough to dominate the % of snaps he does.  He is too lightweight to be such a permanent fixture.    Run blocking, more physical routes, etc would favor others. 

Rhule is honest to God trying to get fired. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • The D 1