• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Baker through 2 games

ncfan

31 minutes ago, panthersgreenville said:

I want Sam back.. No I’m not joking or being sarcastic. He has more extensive knowledge of the playbook and we have a healthy cmc and slightly better O line than last year. Bet anything Sam will be starting next Sunday 

No he doesn't.  He has a bit of a head start, that's all.

QB is not our problem.  It never was.  It's an excuse for the team having no identity.

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

Show me a QB that has looked good under Rhule. We should honestly be still in the Cam Newton era with a young backup pushing him, but noooooo we had to let Rhule and Joe have their way. 

....with our oline protection and our receivers ability to actually get open, Brady would surely retire... 

I never wanted him but he is better than that. We were never going to the playoffs with him but the O is run terribly. Rhule, McAdoo or Brady IDK WTF is going on but it is never good. Every QB has played worse here since Rhule got here.

We were always going to need to keep drafting QBs until we got a good one but this is much worse than it should be.

• Pie 1