• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Team Played For Their Coach Today

Daddy_Uncle

13 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

I don't see how you can watch that game and not think jameis with broken ribs didn't look better than baker

I’m not sure how you can watch the game and say Jameis looked better than healthy Jameis. Nor baker looked better than he did with an actual OL. It’s trash on trash. 

8 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

From most accounts I’ve heard and seen online or from media outlets - the players like Ruhle. I’ve said it 100x he seems like he is a straight dude and seems like a guy you could have a garage beer with I just don’t think he is a good NFL coach with X&Os and questionable IQ

FIFY

12 minutes ago, Peon Awesome said:

Lemme tell you guys a secret... it's possible to be happy we won and still think we can do much better than Rhule.

This.

It's also possible to be happy we finally won after so long and still be upset that we played like crap and only won because another bad team played worse.

I'm happy for the win, but today did nothing to make me feel we're turning a corner.

• Pie 3

1 hour ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

these feel good holier than thou homers would win good $$$ if they put their money were the mouth was and bet the panthers make the playoffs, or more. of course they wont bet because deep down they know this team sucks ass, they just want others to maintain the facade besides themselves.

“I know this pound of dust is pyrite but I’m going to pretend its gold because that makes me happy! And I demand you pretend that its gold too!”

No, dude… its pyrite. And no matter what mental gymnastics you want to perform, it’s still gonna just be pyrite.

• Pie 4