• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Rhule is right though, we are so freakin close, if Baker and this offense could just start clicking, we would be unstoppable.

panthersgreenville

23 minutes ago, WarPanthers89 said:

It’s wild what one win will do for some of you lol. We literally had everything fall our way yesterday against Winston with a broken back, missing Michael thomas, Landry, and Taysom hill….yet we allowed them to keep it close. You won’t be able to keep many teams under the golden 17 points so we shall see. I still don’t see us winning more than 5 games total. Our offense is the worst (is not bottom 3) in the league. Same old song and dance with Rhule. Decent defense, horrible offense, 5 wins. Wash, rinse, repeat and collect that check 

Threads like this are very predictable after a win. I said before the game that if we won a lot of people would all of a sudden start thinking we turned a corner even though all we did was get very lucky, as you said. 
Very predictable. 

• Pie 3

I just don’t understand what’s going on with baker. It was said that he’s been changing his throwing motion since the offseason. Don’t know if it’s that or not. I remember every time they tried changing Cams it just completely messed him up. Also does anyone find it odd that Baker never wears any panthers gear in his press conferences? During the week and post game. Just a observation lol

10 minutes ago, frankw said:

Just a heads up for all the sunshiners high on hopium. Through 3 games Baker Mayfield is 31st in the NFL in completion percentage at 51.9

The larger question is:  Are you sunshiners comfortable with Rhule/macadoo/fitts drafting and developing a rookie qb?  Because thats whats going to happen if he keeps his job. Let that sink in for a minute

• Pie 5

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

The larger question is:  Are you sunshiners comfortable with Rhule/macadoo/fitts drafting and developing a rookie qb?  Because thats whats going to happen if he keeps his job. Let that sink in for a minute

and that’s why it’s so vital we lose this season. For us to have any chance at future success Rhule/McAdoo (at the very least) absolutely need to go

• Pie 1