• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Has the Laviska Shenault Jr trade already paid for itself?

micnificent28

Just a thought. If he doesn't do another thing for the rest of the season he did almost seal the game for us which is good for 1 win. is that enough value for what we traded for him? I do believe he will continue to pay dividends but I just wanted to check the temperature of the forum. what would it take to make this a successful trade to you?

Edited by micnificent28
  • Pie 1

Obviously for a late rounder. But my goodness this team can't get out of it's own way sometimes I swear. We get some good production out of the receiver we just acquired for but on the flip side our best wideout we just paid 63 million dollars to can't even crack more than 2 yards. Can we get some things working together for once?

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

23 minutes ago, Smithers said:

Said it Sunday, I’ll say it again.  He is the best WR on our roster right now.  Robby sucks, and DJ doesn’t even try

Shenault can’t get open and run actual routes though.   He is more football player than WR. 

DJ is twice the WR Shenault actually is. 

• Pie 1