• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DJ Moore comments

NAS

People trying to drag DJ while caping for Rhule are garbage. I'll go with the WR who has produced big with some of the worst quarterbacks around over a head coach who still doesn't know what a good QB looks like or how to develop one.

Edited by frankw
  • Pie 1

Yea I think there are a lot of people reading into this what they want.  Hes clearly frustrated with how things are so far for him this season and the questions are just needling in on that and hes getting more irritated as they drill him.  Frustrated doesnt mean mad at the coach or the qb or anyone specifically.   Could he be frustrated with Rhule?  Definitely, does this really point that out?  Only if you want it to.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'd go off on the media if I was a player. Why are y'all always trying to start poo. Always trying to get a guy to say something controversial? Try to twist their words into something controversial anyway if they don't? Go fug yourself. Go get a real job. 😂

Well like DJ said it’s a kids game at the end of the day, the whole ecosystem around it can get pretty silly. 

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, NAS said:

I feel bad for him in this offense with this awful QB. He handled it like a pro but you can tell it’s eating at him. Once again Rhule coddling his QBs and throwing receivers under the bus. 

You takes the $$$, you agrees to the situation.

I'm sorry, I don't feel sorry for millionaires that make bad choices.  I have WAY many more people who aren't millionaires that I can feel sorry for.