• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ticket prices for Sunday...

therealmjl

9 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

The prices have nothing to do with the team but rather the weather. False narrative.

they’ll jump back up once we are clear of Ian.

Ian was already set to be 100% cleared Sunday when I posted that.

It has little to do with the hurricane and everything to do with the current state of the team.

During no time in the Cam Newton era were you buying 100 level tickets for $70.

Edited by therealmjl

13 minutes ago, therealmjl said:

Ian was already set to be 100% cleared Sunday when I posted that.

It has little to do with the hurricane and everything to do with the current state of the team.

During no time in the Cam Newton era were you buying 100 level tickets for $70.

Ian did have a lot to do with it. It will continue to decline as fan interest wanes, to be sure. But Ian had a big impact.

1 hour ago, Smithers said:

Prices are already going up fast now that Ian has cleared the area.  Couldn’t find anything worthwhile for less than $65 a ticket.  Only a few nosebleeds cheaper than that

Lol…no they aren’t?
ED15F1C7-55BB-4838-A310-C97475E728E2.thumb.png.81f87250b6fdffbdc4f4c4b549b14a17.png

304C94B2-3541-4064-B3B9-58D20A628231.thumb.png.a8ed45ebd553f9899eafd141debb85d5.pngA246F2C8-CF51-47CA-B5DA-196A6A8DA3F8.thumb.png.da2e2c54e8b024be9bea727bd8eb60a5.png
What site are you on?

Edited by therealmjl

9 hours ago, PhillyB said:

i got decent seats to panthers/saints to watch pickle ball in 2010 for fifteen bucks. it was like going to a minor league game you don't care about, couple beers, a bag of popcorn, home in time for dinner. stress free football.

god damn you matt rhule for making me settle for that again 

Panthers/Cards in 2010 was a banger.  We were basically alone in our section.

1 hour ago, panthers55 said:

Looking forward to being there

I will be rocking my #51 Mills jersey and hoping for the spirit of Sam help the defense shut down Arizona. After all Wilks might know them pretty well.

Do they have any starters or coaches from the Wilks era besides Budda Baker? My main issue is why do we get a 4pm game at home and it's not even broadcast outside of NC or Arizona? NFL doing them a favor

• The D 1

On 10/1/2022 at 7:10 AM, PhillyB said:

i got decent seats to panthers/saints to watch pickle ball in 2010 for fifteen bucks. it was like going to a minor league game you don't care about, couple beers, a bag of popcorn, home in time for dinner. stress free football.

god damn you matt rhule for making me settle for that again 

First game I ever went to was that season, ironically the Cards game.  I asked for tickets for my birthday.  Cheapest birthday gift my parents ever gave me