• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official 49ers at Panthers GameDay Thread

Zod

2 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

I agree with this. I’m fine with letting Baker finish this season out, and leading us to our 1-16 or 2-15 record. Bring in a new coaching staff and Stroud next year.

Darnold or PJ need to finsih the season out... otherwise that 5th turns into a 4th for the Browns.

1 minute ago, L-TownCat said:

I consumed every moment of 2010.  I went to games.  This poo is way worse.

It sucks because we should be so much better.  John Fox was cooked after that year and we all knew it.last year of contract, lockout, etc.  We don’t even really know if Rhule is going anywhere.  Seeing the potential be squandered by such incompetence, while the owner sits on his fake brass balls, is the killer.  

Armchair GMs and coaches on this site would be doing a better job than who we have in charge.  It doesn’t take seven fuging years to do a re-build in the NFL

Just now, PandaMan said:

It sucks because we should be so much better.  John Fox was cooked after that year and we all knew it.last year of contract, lockout, etc.  We don’t even really know if Rhule is going anywhere.  Seeing the potential be squandered by such incompetence, while the owner sits on his fake brass balls, is the killer.  

Armchair GMs and coaches on this site would be doing a better job than who we have in charge.  It doesn’t take seven fuging years to do a re-build in the NFL

That’s exactly why this is worse by a mile.

• Pie 1