• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL: Snyder says league "can't ---- with me" because he has dirt

Mr. Scot

I saw that, and I just want him to let it out.

Let's see how horrific the NFL really is at the highest levels.  Then yes, force the owners out, change up the structure of the league.  The GB model would be interesting indeed.

Then again, who would rake in the billions and get rich off the backs of the workers?

• Pie 4
  • Flames 2

11 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

Jerry must have been easy to get rid of.  He could have used some of that dirt to protect himself apparently.

Jerry wanted to sell. He wanted the money and wanted his family out of the business, for whatever reasons. He cried all the way to the bank.

• Pie 1
  • The D 1

44 minutes ago, Growl said:

Idk if he has dirt that could ruin the nfl I’m kinda in his corner 

let’s hear it Dan 

“I was there. When it happened. I was there when Goodell told clete Blakeman “Manning is going out on top. See to it.”

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

Just now, d-dave said:

I saw that, and I just want him to let it out.

Let's see how horrific the NFL really is at the highest levels.  Then yes, force the owners out, change up the structure of the league.  The GB model would be interesting indeed.

Then again, who would rake in the billions and get rich off the backs of the workers?

It needs some tweaking and updating but it would be interesting to see. Involvement would be way up IMO but the owners with their control have also pushed some changes on the league that have led in the direction it stands now. I don't know if anyone has ever done a serious deep look into the +/-s of it all.

Second part? The players and most of the public money would no longer be needed to help those fugs ride the gravy train. Hell what if you could get a dividend check for investing in the Panthers? 

• Beer 1

Just now, Waldo said:

Hell what if you could get a dividend check for investing in the Panthers? 

Dude, if I could invest stock in the Panthers....it might be a good gamble.  The NFL has done nothing but make money for decades, and the league is still interested in making cash, even if there weren't your traditional owners.

• Beer 1

13 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

Wow, NFL owners must be a more trashy bunch than we could ever realize.

I'll bet you Jerry Richardson is a choir boy compared to these guys. I'm almost sure of it.

That’s what the NFL is. Not just owners, players as well. POS humans galore. But the NFL is not here to teach us child book lessons - it’s here for entertainment. I always chuckle at the moral high ground people caring about a single incident but continue to watch the sport lol. I mean we don’t want Peyton because of bountygate right???

Like if you don’t want to support a business because of it offending or violating literally any cause that has ever existed whatsoever in the history of modern mankind,  the NFL is it. Rape, murder, human rights, animal rights, child abuse, it’s endless.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

25 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

I'll bet you Jerry Richardson is a choir boy compared to these guys. I'm almost sure of it.

I mean most billionaires are, a chick  I’m currently sleeping with used to work for Amazon HQ in WA or wherever it is, and she has some stories about golden boy Bezos

Edited by panthersgreenville
  • Pie 1

26 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

^^This^^. As I point out in a previous post,if y'all are looking for "Mother Teresa's" as owners, it ain't happening.

3 minutes ago, d-dave said:

Dude, if I could invest stock in the Panthers....it might be a good gamble.  The NFL has done nothing but make money for decades, and the league is still interested in making cash, even if there weren't your traditional owners.

It would never make the kind of money it does without the greed of the owners. They absolutely drive that magnitude but I still think a model based off of GB but way improved could work. From what little I know about them it is run more as a community and not for profit but if you had stockholder elected people running the team in place of an owner it should work a lot better. 

• Pie 2