• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I LAUGHED at the notion before but

2 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

what the hell, just sign Cam at this point

or even Jake Delhommes old ass

PJ is fuging terrible

I still stand by my statement that Cam would easily be the most talented QB on this roster.

That being said.  This isn't on PJ.  He has a grand total of 3 passes attempted that traveled beyond the LOS through 3 quarters.  Idk wtf McAdoodoo and Wilks are thinking.

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1

Just now, Proudiddy said:

I still stand by my statement that Cam would easily be the most talented QB on this roster.

That being said.  This isn't on PJ.  He has a grand total of 3 passes attempted that traveled beyond the LOS through 3 quarters.  Idk wtf McAdoodoo and Wilks are thinking.

I seriously think they were banking on Stafford being ass and doing what he did at the end of the 1st half and winning that way

No point to sign him as a QB. If we're trying to win games we have a better option on the roster. And if we're trying to lose games we also have a better option on the roster...

Just roll PJ the rest of the year and go 1-16 and get that top pick. 1st overall pick is a nice selling point for a new HC.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

PJ wouldn’t be in the league if our recently fired HC was not his former college coach. He is 45 yards through 3 quarters. You can’t compete in this league if the coaching staff has no faith in the QB to complete a pass 10 yards downfield. At least we can be fairly sure he won’t take up a roster spot next season.

Edited by SCO96