• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robbie Anderson traded to Arizona

jamos14

Just now, *FreeFua* said:

They got next to nothing in return for him. 

I would’ve sent him home and had him sit there all year then cut him. Robbie wins in this situation. DJ might as well lay into the WR coach this week now

You’d rather get no draft pick and be petty vs trade him for whatever draft capital we got? 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

12 minutes ago, frankw said:

Full stop you dudes still carrying water for that lunatic look like clowns I hope you realize it. No one else on the team showed their ass like that yesterday even though they had every right to and how many of the bottom of the roster guys make even half as much as him? Raise your standards.

You don’t have to like Robby but there are a bunch of racist ass comments in here.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

As of right now, not counting this trade or the carry over we are at: image.png.341d8fbd17d68884ae8ca50780fadde6.png

This is directly from OTC. This move plus carry over puts us in a manaegable cap position, plus this doesnt include the cap ceiling growing.

Am I missing something? 

That $11M in the red is negative cap space, so the $12M we save next year basically gets that to zero. Then we take the $10M we have currently and roll that over= $10M

Spotrac already adjusted for the trade and by their cap estimation we're still negative $5M for next year

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/carolina-panthers/cap/2023/

Just now, Pakmeng said:

Thank goodness he wasn't simply cut like suggested by several here.

I mean there’s a decent chance it’s a conditional 7th, I.e. not much different than just cutting him. Glad we found a taker but cutting him would’ve been the other option for sure if we couldn’t find another team to take him. He wasn’t gonna be on the roster after yesterday anyways

6 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

As of right now, not counting this trade or the carry over we are at: image.png.341d8fbd17d68884ae8ca50780fadde6.png

This is directly from OTC. This move plus carry over puts us in a manaegable cap position, plus this doesnt include the cap ceiling growing.

Am I missing something? 

Rashad got the same math

• Pie 3