• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robbie Anderson traded to Arizona

jamos14

13 minutes ago, Rocky Davis said:

He'll be doing it as WR3 in Arizona.  I mean it's possible, but it is also possible he still isn't satisfied with the targets he gets there. 

I am sure he will be motivated to play harder and prove the doubters wrong.  He needs to because after this year I don't think he is guaranteed any $$....I may be wrong.

I really don't think Robbie is that bad.  I don't think he's that selfish either.  He just wanted to be utilized and he wants to win, and we were doing neither.  I'm not mad at him at all in hindsight.  He was telling the truth.  I think he'll do fine even as a WR3 there, and we'll prolly never see another complaint or anything.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Proudiddy said:

I really don't think Robbie is that bad.  I don't think he's that selfish either.  He just wanted to be utilized and he wants to win, and we were doing neither.  I'm not mad at him at all in hindsight.  He was telling the truth.  I think he'll do fine even as a WR3 there, and we'll prolly never see another complaint or anything.

I think he sucks. He can't catch, he has an attitude problem and he thinks of himself as a WR1 when reality says otherwise. He'll bounce back for a short period of time before their WR comes back, he goes back to 1-2 targets per game and is rage-traded once again, then cut.

Just now, Proudiddy said:

I am not saying Robbie is bad, he didn't have a great year catching the ball last year, but he produced in his first season with us.  I just think he may be WR3 on the Cardinals because of Hopkins and Green both knowing the playbook more.  It's possible they use him as a deep threat if Kyler can get the time to throw it.

I only dislike how he acted toward the fan base and yesterday's complete meltdown.  He's getting paid huge $$$$ and he needs to be able to act professionally, especially on the sideline WITH his teammates and coaches.