• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A big bright spot amidst all the noise.. It looks like we are set at O line for the foreseeable future

panthersgreenville

3 hours ago, DJ feed me moore said:

the 62 yarder yesterday just hurt my soul. would have been good from 70. we let that guy walk out our fuging door...

Tell me about it. Then 2 years later just released the more expensive all-pro that we decided to keep. We literally had 2 of the top 5 kickers in the NFL on our team. Talk about lightening in a bottle 😫.

4 hours ago, rmoneyg35 said:

I think we need a better center. I would love to see what Bozeman can do. Elf always is on the ground. I hope we don’t end up giving him a big contract just because he played okay at center this year. Hopefully Moton is just injured and will get out of this flunk. I would love to see what Mays can do. Maybe we can trade Corbett and replace him with Mays? I also wouldn’t mind seeing what Christensen can do at RT. Maybe we could get a first round pick for Moton and move Christensen to RT? We need to get younger and cheaper if we are rebuilding.

With all due respect. Are you crazy? We finally have a decent Oline, and you want to blow it up. Who used to say "I can explain it to you, but I can't make you understand it"?

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, rmoneyg35 said:

I think we need a better center. I would love to see what Bozeman can do. Elf always is on the ground. I hope we don’t end up giving him a big contract just because he played okay at center this year. Hopefully Moton is just injured and will get out of this flunk. I would love to see what Mays can do. Maybe we can trade Corbett and replace him with Mays? I also wouldn’t mind seeing what Christensen can do at RT. Maybe we could get a first round pick for Moton and move Christensen to RT? We need to get younger and cheaper if we are rebuilding.

Ickey learning this fast at pass blocking is amazing....we knew he'd be an instant impact on rush blocking, but I was thinking it would take the whole first year to turn into the whole package...kudos to him...and Campen.  

Elf is under contract one more year...would love draft a center with the first pick of the third....but we don't have it.  If there is no impact pass rusher at pick 33, I wouldn't mind trading back a few picks to get a third and take a center there...he can learn under Elf for a year, get in our strength program, and hopefully be a long term answer at C.   Pur young line will be cheap and good to elite for a few years.  Throw money at Ickey in year 6, get a long term RT, and draft guards.  OL done for years, QB happy for years.

6 hours ago, Beast_3000 said:

Why trade Corbett a cheap contract player that is rated as one of the better guards in the NFL so far this year?? He’s under contract next year too. We have to be able to attract talent to get better. Quarterbacks in the draft look at the line of their potential suitors 

Qb’s in the draft have no say as to where they go. 

3 hours ago, Basbear said:

I have the hardest time figuring out how the following are good enough-

OL

RB/running game

WRs

D

ST

The passing is soooooooooooooooo fing bad it by itself loses games??

I hope no one is thinking our WR room is good. Maybe it becomes average if Shenault gets healthy and looks like he did vs the Saints. I definitely think our QBs are bad enough to lose games by themselves, but our WRs don’t help much. 

1 minute ago, ECHornet said:

I hope no one is thinking our WR room is good. Maybe it becomes average if Shenault gets healthy and looks like he did vs the Saints. I definitely think our QBs are bad enough to lose games by themselves, but our WRs don’t help much. 

Moore is good enough. 

DJ Moore is the only NFL wide receiver with at least 1,200 scrimmage yards in each of the last three seasons (2019-21). He ranks fourth in franchise history with 4,313 career receiving yards.

*only one my friend...

Shi Smith flashed some

Robbie had a 937 yard and 1008 season, plus 4.2 speed.....now gone

TMJ was the highest ranked WR at LSU. fyi JJ was there and chase too.

Laviska Shenault was drafted 42nd overall(2020) and high on many teams boards.

Higgins good solid pro as a 4/5 guy with a coupld of 600(close) yarders on his resume with 4 TDs couple years as well

Thats decent/good/average/whatevers/ given the QB play over the years. Think of the number with Allen, mahomes, arod, etc..