• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Chiefs prepping to make a Move?

ncfan

17 minutes ago, Smithers said:

For DJ Moore. I still think we are gonna move him.  Wilkes upsold the heck outta him yesterday.  They need WR help badly.

I wouldn’t be surprised if move both of them. They deserve better and we’re obviously going full rebuild at least on the offense side. We’re not going to fix this mess this year, so recouping as much draft capital as possible is more valuable for the long-term.

Edited by Prowler2k18

If DJ or CMC go to the Chiefs, I am quitting.

Not to mention that'd be removing the only real offensive talent from skill positions, Mahomes has been the most spoiled QB in the NFL since he got in th eleague. Getting a year of development on a good roster, Reed and Kelce and Tyreek. Now they have an elite run defense, add in CMC and the Chiefs and why even watch them play, unless the Bills trade for Deebo or something to compete. A two team league. Blech. 

• Pie 1

49 minutes ago, Newtcase said:

Shady McCoy had some very productive years under Reid.

yes, he has had some good RBs play for him. 

In the end, with all of them, Andy Reid's DNA is to get away from a working run and go to the pass.  It's just what he does.  

They would be better off IMO trying to add a downfield WR.  Because in the end, that is what it will come down to for a Reid team. 

• Beer 1