• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robby Anderson went OFF on Jonathan Stewart -Riot Report

WarPanthers89

1 minute ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

Also, as a teacher, is anyone else horrified at the awful grammar in Robbie's tweets? It's clear as day he has never used any form of a punctuation in his lifetime...

It’s how all the youngins talk on social. Have to condense everything because they can’t fully express themselves in under 100 characters without some brevity. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, 4Corners said:

It’s how all the youngins talk on social. Have to condense everything because they can’t fully express themselves in under 100 characters without some brevity. 

Robbie is a grown man, highly paid professional and has a kid. 

Bar for Robbie is higher than….some kid. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

5 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

I don't know about that, I've heard Robbie speak, it sounds exactly like that. He may possibly be on of the dumbest guys in the NFL, and that's saying something. I remember watching him with Cam during his press conference, its like he truly struggles to put his thoughts into a sentence.

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1

4 minutes ago, CRA said:

Robbie is a grown man, highly paid professional and has a kid. 

Bar for Robbie is higher than….some kid. 

I hear you and I wouldn’t talk like that if I was in his position but I don’t think anyone is going to confuse RA as a rocket scientist. I just think attacking his poor use of the English language on his way out the door is low hanging fruit. 

• Pie 1