• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sam Darnold

Shocker

3 minutes ago, CRA said:

people somehow have forget how bad Sam Darnold is.  

just think about how bad he was.  Now imagine a worse version of that.  Because that is what Ben McAdoo provides 

Rhule throwing Joe under the bus to pick up McAdoo as his savior...I guess he didn't have a crystal ball in his pocket either

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Yes he will play, he is the best QB on the team. That doesn’t mean anything but he won’t be worse than Baker. You Baker fanboys are pretty hardcore, the guy is absolute garbage even considering Scheme. It’s truly been a while since I’ve seen a starter, believed to be a good QB, be so god awful.

• Pie 6

He'll get a shot. Maybe it will work, maybe it won't. He could come back and win five games and he's still not our answer at the position.

The next coach and gm will get to make the choice of who our QB is. At this point I'd be amazed if any of the three starters we'll have fielded by the time Darnold takes the field will be with the team next spring. Corral and Eason may be our two most experienced guys in the QB room. 

And that'd still be an improvement.