• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CMC to the 49ers

Ricky Spanish

20 minutes ago, Zod said:

2nd 3rd 4th 5th is fair for a guy that has barely played in two years.

Yeah, it sucks, but in todays NFL you dont need a superstar RB and you also shouldnt be giving them big contracts. The best you should do at the RB position is to rotate 2 guys and not breaking the bank for either. This one hurts, but Im glad we got some compensation for him while he still has value.

• Beer 2

1 hour ago, Jay Roosevelt said:

What does the trade value chart say? Do those picks equal the value of a late 1st rounder?

Also, any word on his contract? How much are we still paying?

Depends where those picks end up.  Top of each round? Yes.  Bottom of each? No. 

Seems fine. Would rather of had a late 1st but those are picks we can really use.

Ok so now we let go one big guy so does anyone else get loud after all of this? I have no idea but I wouldn't be shocked if someone else asked out now that we have sent 2 guys away since firing the HC.

3 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

I think a lot of people just had unrealistic expectations of his trade value. This isn’t Madden.

Given recent injury history we made out fantastic . Not sure what some are smoking around here 

Edited by Frank9999
  • Pie 2