• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We need to drop 1 more domino

Actionman0z

We need to lose 1 more big name. Don’t care if it’s burns, Shaq, Chinn, DJ, even Chinn. 

We need to add more assets for one or more of those guys. I don’t care who… only 3 players that are untouchable are DB, JC (if his pussy ass can stay healthy), and Ickey. 

We need assets out our asses to get someone to want to come here. I was a Rhule nut hugger, and I’m in full fire sale mode. Dump em all, fug it.  

• Pie 1
  • Poo 6

I wouldn't want to get rid of anyone else except Shaq. Definitely wouldn't want to get rid of DJ or Chinn. Also feel like Burns would be a great piece of the puzzle to have in the future if he doesn't want to break the bank on his contract so would hate to trade him as well if we have any sort of chance at signing him to obviously a larger contract but not a record breaking one.

• Pie 1

14 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

We need a stud MLB in the draft.  Shaq needs to be out of the picture.  Luvu will the be veteran presence.  My top 3 targets are QB, TE and MLB.  Now that we have a second 2nd rounder, I'd like a bookend to Burns.

Four picks in the top 100, I want QB, TE, RB, MLB. The last three in no particular order.