• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Corral our 2023 starter

Panthers Fan 69

12 hours ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Give him the starting reps. Whoever we draft #1. Let him sit for as long as humanly possible.  Matt Corral then let Young, Stroud, or Levis sit.   Like Flacco and Jackson or Favre and Rodgers. 

Will Levis?

No. GRAYSON....MCCALL! 

I swear to God if we waste the 1st pick of the draft on one of these bums instead of taking Will Anderson I'm going to lose my mind.

Will Anderson is a generational talent. You take the generational talent who is very reminiscent of Derrick Thomas in his production and explosiveness.

So take him, roll with Corral, giving him all off-season as the number 1 guy. Draft Grayson McCall in the 2nd round and keep a veteran. Let McCall stew to see if he can develop with the speed of the game. He's got everything you want from mobility, accuracy, Arm strength, zip, precision, field vision, etc.

10 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

Will Levis?

No. GRAYSON....MCCALL! 

I swear to God if we waste the 1st pick of the draft on one of these bums instead of taking Will Anderson I'm going to lose my mind.

Will Anderson is a generational talent. You take the generational talent who is very reminiscent of Derrick Thomas in his production and explosiveness.

So take him, roll with Corral, giving him all off-season as the number 1 guy. Draft Grayson McCall in the 2nd round and keep a veteran. Let McCall stew to see if he can develop with the speed of the game. He's got everything you want from mobility, accuracy, Arm strength, zip, precision, field vision, etc.

You should start a thread about it

• Flames 1

3 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

I definitely see us getting a vet as well. If we hire the Eagles OC I would imagine the QB room as rookie, Minshew, and Corral. They have 3 active QBs in Philly so he might bring the same philosophy here. I think they should hold on to Corral because of the potential, but I don’t see him taking reps from our top pick. We hopefully aren’t doing the Matt Rhule QB competition again…

Yeah that competition was fuging stupid from the second it start and everyone was completely aware of how dumb it was. There are ways to get young guys involved without them sitting on the sidelines until that last 3 snaps of practice

• Pie 1

11 hours ago, top dawg said:

Take as many dart throws as you can. No coach worth his salt is going to care about a first round or third round distinction.

This has been my point all along.  

Many coaches, GM and even owners have said.  Once you hit camp your draft status means nothing. 

Corral is expected to miss OTA, and minicamps.  They don't do a bunch of hitting there anyhow.  It's not impossible for Corral to be ready to compete in August when Camp starts.

Uphill battle, no doubt, impossible I don't think so.

1 hour ago, CPcavedweller said:

Will Levis?

No. GRAYSON....MCCALL! 

If McCall has got everything you want at the most important position in all of sports then why is he available in the 2nd round?

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, davos said:

I’m pretty confident there’s a dude with like 3-4 accounts that pimps these stupid ideas and QB rankings. Same that kept saying Aqeel Glass is some future HOFer last year. Shouting in an empty room.

Of all the moronic takes on here the "Glass is the best qb in this class" one is mount rushmore

• Pie 1

6 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

He is probably my favorite candidate too. He has Hurts playing well in a system made for him. 
I think it’s a simple 2 year rebuild. Year 1 is ditching the bloated contracts, eating the dead money, hiring a young offensive minded coach, then drafting a young QB to develop. We have extra picks now to add some young pieces and in 2024 we have a ton of cap space to complete our roster and get ready to make a run.

2 years is best case...... There is a decent shot at a quick 1 year fix too, given the young talent ignores dead cap. Hurts, Herbert, and rivers are ALL total different QBs and he STILL got their best years....thats a big deal to me. Honestly the only deal Id like to know, who are his top picks for coaching staff and strength coaches....panthers already got a few good ones here. Wilks if hes willing to move back to DBs, campey(dont know what is prefer, i bet its wide zone), tabor is the best ST since scotty o'brien, al could coach the LB(I doubt he stays). Just about everyone else has to go tho... especially those strength staff frauds...

• Pie 1