• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Bucs at Panthers GameDay Thread

Zod

3 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

Since the second quarter, the offense has been moving the ball.  That does help.  

It does help, but the bigger issue that's been getting overlooked all season is the defense letting long drives happen, often out of halftime or following offensive scores. 

Today, the Bucs are having quick 3 and outs and add to that the run game has been working better and the offense is staying on the field more. 

• Pie 1

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

What a disaster. Sucks cheering to be a spoiler to other teams and watching the QBs we want get drafted in front of us. 😞

I just don't care about the draft position in this situation.  I want to see if Wilks can win the job and I wanted to see if the team could turn things around under him and play for him - and they are.  And I am not sold on Stroud or Young.  I knew Cam was gonna be Cam.  I don't have that feeling with either of those guys.  If we end up picking 5th to 15th, I would be just fine picking Hooker and going from there.  It's very rare there are any guarantees in the draft, especially at QB.  

Lawrence looked like about as sure of a thing as there has been since maybe Peyton Manning?  And he looks very average ad a pro.  So, I'm fine in letting it play out and playing to win.  Who knows?  What if this team really buys in on Wilks and contends for the NFCS title?  I'm not saying that will happen, and I'm not even thinking about it, personally, but, what if?  Rhule sucked the life and dreams out of this organization and fanbase.  What if Wilks can give us some of that back?

I trust the FO to find who we need with wherever we pick.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Flames 2

4 minutes ago, Wolfpredator said:

This.  I wont even use this site any longer in mobile mode.  The ads that take over half the screen make the site unusable.....no thanks.  I only use it when I am on my computer at home.  

Download an ad-blocker, all sites will get so much better!