• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

8 of our 10 remaining games are winnable.

thunderraiden

1 minute ago, Basbear said:

Right now the team Im most worried about is the iants, cannt believe it but Hill is making a difference...

Yeah, if Winston returns and is healthy, then I would view them as the favorites.  Winston ain't great but he's much better than Dalton.

Bucs are still the favorites but man they seem like a team that will just get worse and worse as the season progresses due to their age.  Also their upcoming schedule seems tough.  We've already played the likes of the Cardinals, Rams, Browns, and 49ers.  Bucs still have to play all 4 of them and Bengals, Ravens, Seahawks.

1 minute ago, Mage said:

Yeah, if Winston returns and is healthy, then I would view them as the favorites.  Winston ain't great but he's much better than Dalton.

Bucs are still the favorites but man they seem like a team that will just get worse and worse as the season progresses due to their age.  Also their upcoming schedule seems tough.  We've already played the likes of the Cardinals, Rams, Browns, and 49ers.  Bucs still have to play all 4 of them and Bengals, Ravens, Seahawks.

After the panthers, I repeat the "down and out" panther waffle stomp their ass, I can not make them the favorites, nope... Iants still have a top 5 D, just playing off. Hill is causing match-up problems and improving 3rd down %....red rifle and famous jamuis keep giving gifted TOs.....Id play Hill more at QB, but Dennis Allen has a worse record than Rhule....

Panthers got just as good chance as anyone......just need to care of business at Arthurs anus and the panthers could be in first at the mid-point.... Horn should be back at any point and hes as good as any top CB. Same for Chinn...... D should get better and maybe O can do the same....

• Pie 2

Meh.  Too early to tell. 

PJ has now had 2 games where he hasn't thrown any ints.  If he continues to play like he did on Sunday, we could win  5 or more games this season, but the only way we win the division will be because the division absolutely imploded.

Its not a 3 win team, but it has yet to show that its more than a 5 win team.    If Tepper and FO want to tank for #1, they are going to have to trade away more vets.

15 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Good god poo fug. We win one little game against a crappy team and half this board acts like we're a player or two and a coach away from the SB. Take a step back, psychos.

Television Stop GIF by RTL II

I do not think anyone is saying we are going deep in the playoffs. If you don’t think this team is good enough to win this horrible division though you are delusional. Also, people that think we are going to tank on purpose are in for a rude awakening. Yes, we will probably end up without a top five draft pick.

• Pie 1

8 hours ago, Castavar said:

This was my worry when we fired Rhule. I actually wanted Rhule to stay the whole year (and I've hated Rhule since day one). I just knew that firing Rhule and playing either Darnold or PJ would result in a few surprise wins. It ALWAYS happens.

Yeah, I made a thread arguing for Rhule to finish the year because I knew this was coming. I got poo on for it

• Pie 1

55 minutes ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

Yeah, I made a thread arguing for Rhule to finish the year because I knew this was coming. I got poo on for it

I agreed with you, but now were here, hey look regardless, nothing bad is going to come from a team with no QB making it to the playoffs. Yeah we won't get our pick of QB but there will be a poo ton of great QB's this draft available in the middle of the first.