• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sell me the huddle Igo….

TheBigKat

2 hours ago, TheBigKat said:

I would have a committee.... shareholders and users with over 1000 post count, it will be a broad governing body but I agree, goodbye litterbox and hello to:

1) Podcasts 

2) Work with the rookie pool for them to get to know the fan base

3) ladies section

4) Huddle correspondents where if we are playing in Tampa and there is a Panther fan there sponsor their tickets so the can give us an in person feel

Excited Season 2 GIF by The Office

2 hours ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

According to this Igo makes $7 a day from this place lol

Worth of web isn't in the least bit reliable.

I'll throw my hat in the ring if Carolina Huddle ever went up for sale. I don't see it happening since it is persistent passive income, but in the hypothetical scenario that it does, I own another Football (College) Invision Community, and know the software like the back of my hand. I implemented a lot of changes to turn a multi-year decline when I took over into an incline, despite the team trending in the wrong direction.

Plus it's a ton of fun.

Edited by EgoDogg

2 hours ago, WUnderhill said:

Does he even take pictures anymore? Legit question.

Remember when Tepper and/or Rhule got here and ruined media coverage? Lots of small media people stopped going to training camp because they have a bunch of Paul Blarts walking around to protect their genius play calls from getting leaked to the internet

• Flames 2