• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What’s your 2023 QB big board (including Corral)

Wundrbread33

There’s been a handful of 3rd to 4th rounders at QB that just never really even made it to the field for a variety of reasons—have to face the fact Corral may be one of them.

Garrett Grayson, Sean Mannion, Hackenburg, James Morgan, Kellen Mond, Will Grier..it just happens. Corral is kind of floating in that territory until he can at least get healthy, sniff the field and see some action.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

6 minutes ago, saX man said:

There’s been a handful of 3rd to 4th rounders at QB that just never really even made it to the field for a variety of reasons—have to face the fact Corral may be one of them.

Garrett Grayson, Sean Mannion, Hackenburg, James Morgan, Kellen Mond, Will Grier..it just happens. Corral is kind of floating in that territory until he can at least get healthy, sniff the field and see some action.

Entirely possible...

It occurs to me that one wildcard in this situation might be what happens with Ben McAdoo. If Wilks got the job and decided to keep him (possible) or in the much less likely sounding event that a new coach was hired and kept him aboard, he might stump for Corral.

I'd probably consider McAdoo staying a long shot also but again, you never know.

2 hours ago, MechaZain said:

Sound ridiculous calling a couple of preseason drives with the backups "playing in the NFL".

Backups? 98.9% of them are driving trucks or selling insurance right now...

Rhule was pulling form his college bag and wanted to humble Corral, and the result was season long IR....its in the mountain of reasons Rhule was fired. Its unknow cause it was a serve injury weres hes at, could take over 9 months for a full recovery....thats into OTAs mini camp etc...

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

41 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Backups? 98.9% of them are driving trucks or selling insurance right now...

Rhule was pulling form his college bag and wanted to humble Corral, and the result was season long IR....its in the mountain of reasons Rhule was fired. Its unknow cause it was a serve injury weres hes at, could take over 9 months for a full recovery....thats into OTAs mini camp etc...

I would make a statement in agreement but according to @Jackie Lee that would be spamming.

Lips Are Sealed Shut Up GIF by VH1

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

4 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Looks like these guys are having that discussion (after looking at the same Levis clip posted on here earlier)...

Levis is this years Zach Wilson. Got a boat load of talent for sure and a gifted arm. Still think Wilson could be the guy one day too early to write that book on him yet.

1) Stroud

2) Young

3) Hooker

4) Corral

5) Levis

Stroud and Young are neck in neck and they both have issues, but I think they'd still be good. Hooker is just a little behind them, but I'd still be thrilled with him. I still believe in Corral, but I like those other three ahead of him. Levis could be good as well, but I need to see more. Game this weekend should help my opinion.

• Beer 2

24 minutes ago, rayzor said:

1) Stroud

2) Young

3) Hooker

4) Corral

5) Levis

Stroud and Young are neck in neck and they both have issues, but I think they'd still be good. Hooker is just a little behind them, but I'd still be thrilled with him. I still believe in Corral, but I like those other three ahead of him. Levis could be good as well, but I need to see more. Game this weekend should help my opinion.

Hooker vs Levis will be a good one, considering what Hooker did against Bama.  I need to see Levis air it out if they get behind