• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

REPORT: Panthers highly unlikely to trade DJ Moore

TheSpecialJuan

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Moore, Burns, Chinn, (and honestly Brown is putting himself on this list too) shouldn't be traded outside of a wildly irresponsible offer from some team desperate to win now. I'd put Ickey there too now that I think about it.

Ickey?  From our cold dead fingers. 

• Pie 2

If some team wants to offer a 1st round pick for DJ then ok. Otherwise it would take a bundle of picks similar to CMC.

All our non-rookie contract defensive players can be traded for a good deal imo.

The 2023 draft will allow us to take QB, WR, RB, and finish rebuilding our o-line.

2024 I would want a DE who is better than YGM, and a TE better than Ian.

26 minutes ago, pantherj said:

If some team wants to offer a 1st round pick for DJ then ok. Otherwise it would take a bundle of picks similar to CMC.

All our non-rookie contract defensive players can be traded for a good deal imo.

The 2023 draft will allow us to take QB, WR, RB, and finish rebuilding our o-line.

I’m personally not moving him for a singular first. Todays WR market is crazy, our dead cap hit would be massive, that first may be to replace Moore, which probably isn’t as good as Moore will be, he’s locked up for a decent bit at a fair price, and he’s probably the building block of the offense at age. It’s gonna take farm like offers, otherwise just let the upcoming drafts add to the core.

• Pie 2

5 minutes ago, Eric4280 said:

I’m personally not moving him for a singular first. Todays WR market is crazy, our dead cap hit would be massive, that first may be to replace Moore, which probably isn’t as good as Moore will be, he’s locked up for a decent bit at a fair price, and he’s probably the building block of the offense at age. It’s gonna take farm like offers, otherwise just let the upcoming drafts add to the core.

Agreed, they trade him and I'm selling and giving away everything Panthers that I own

1 hour ago, pantherj said:

A 1st? If we were willing to trade DJ for a 1st there would be several teams lining up. Hell, Aaron Rodgers would probably physically fight a motherfuger in GB's front office if they weren't willing to trade a #sr for DJ Moore.

• Pie 2