• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Bengals Gameday Thread

Zod

The chaos continues as your Carolina panthers pull of the upset win in Cincinnati and the rest of the NFC South suffer losses. Thus, putting us into position to take the division lead in our 1 semi primetime game of the season with our new all black helmets against the Falcons whom we just lost a heartbreaking game to the week prior. The cancer of Rhule will finally be gone from this team.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 4
  • Flames 2

Both teams are not good, so it's kind of a 50/50 game. Could go either way. Basically it all boils down to our x-factor PJ. If he plays well for all 4 quarters, then we'll have an easy win. If he only plays well for 1 or 2 quarters, then it's a loss. If he starts the game cold, then we're in trouble.

The Bengals best CB Eil Apple, who we know is terrible, and Eil's hamstring is hurting. They have no other NFL quality CB in this game. Period. All PJ has to do is deliver the ball and it's a completion. Guys will be open the entire game. However, will PJ throw a lot of bad passes again? Who knows?

Honestly, this one has upset written all over it. The Bengals have no DBs out there and their offensive line is terrible. 

We could make this work for us today and swing back into the weird contenders position in the NFCSouth. 

I'm going out on a limb here and saying Panthers 28 Bengals 10.

43 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

Honestly, this one has upset written all over it. The Bengals have no DBs out there and their offensive line is terrible. 

We could make this work for us today and swing back into the weird contenders position in the NFCSouth. 

I'm going out on a limb here and saying Panthers 28 Bengals 10.

It wouldn't be a big upset, I think the -3 to -3.5 line for the Bengals indicates that.

I am not really sure what to think. It may come down to whether our D can hem up Burrow and we are banged up in the secondary too. I say a close victory by the Bengals, 27-24.

I expect a good game.

• Pie 1