• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PJ to start Thursday

Cdparr7

8 minutes ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

Didn’t BSP get 1 of our 2 wins in 2010. Nah, fug that noise. Keep Eason on the bench 

Nope. One was Matt Moore, the other was Clausen. BSP did have a deep TD pass to David Gettis, in his one start but then threw back to back pick 6s

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Just a reminder...

Screenshot_20221106-143003.thumb.png.544d43d6ec5be12e747462b9b6753d65.png

I mean, I'm fine with it but just don't anyone try to tell me this team ain't tanking. 😂

they aren't, tanking is not real in sports. just because we got blown out doesn't mean we're tanking, explain the Bucs W and should've been W against ATL.

if we were tanking, then why put Baker in after a poor first half?

damn grown man really believe in the whole tanking hoax, I thought it was just kids that like the draft.

The key to tanking is Ben McAdoo and our playcalling.  

We need Ben to be Ben.   And not have random games where he calls games where we are a rushing team that passes off it. He accidentally does that on occasion. 

What we need to tank is for Foreman to have just 3 carrys like he did the first half first Cincy.   Yeah, PJ is going to stink when you give it to your RB 3 times in a first half. 

• Pie 3