• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It’s simple, if Fitt is GM and he’s available, Bryce Young will be the guy.

UpstatePantherfan

Bryce >>>>> Kyler Murray as a prospect in the sense that he's just as good a scrambler and Kyler, but he's not a weird personality (Bryce only cares about football) bc he dont play call of duty. He has great arm talent too and can make all the throws. He's perfect for the Panthers.

CJ is too. 

Edited by ImaginaryKev
  • Pie 3

16 hours ago, UpstatePantherfan said:

If there is one GM in the entire league who wouldn’t buy into the whole “shorter QBs are risky and can’t be NFL QBs” Narrative, it’s Fitt, who was with Seattle during the Russell Wilson glory days and likely had a hand in drafting him. 

Knowing that Fitt is building this team like that Seahawks team was built.. (invest heavily in the secondary with a stout run game and multi dimensional QB)

Then he will have no hesitation at all to pull the trigger on Young who shares extremely similar skill set, play styles and size to Russell Wilson. 

We have the O line to protect Young to greatly lower his risk of injury and you have to imagine Fitt is itching to draft his next Russell Wilson. 

Somebody has been wearing his thinking cap.  Good job--love to hear theories like this.  Makes sense.

Wondering Let Me Think GIF by Reyka Vodka

53 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

Somebody has been wearing his thinking cap.  Good job--love to hear theories like this.  Makes sense.

Wondering Let Me Think GIF by Reyka Vodka

If my thinking is correct Corrall falls under this too. Last draft seemed to be more Fitt in the mix vs all Rhule. Fitt did say we will swing for QBs. Corrall has that great release, has good movement outside of the pocket and can deliver off platform and they ran RPO at whatever college he went to. He's got a type. 

• Pie 1

16 minutes ago, stbugs said:

He doesn’t really like draft picks.

Don't think that's it, even in sarcasm.

I believe Corral was to have been our starter by this point.  It seems abundantly clear.  The offense was tailored to him.

Now, we're stuck with guys that don't have the RPO ability.  Who don't make quick decisions and throws and our offense looks terrible.  We don't have a guy who can actually run what was installed effectively.

17 hours ago, UpstatePantherfan said:

I agree, I was thinking about it today and I think everyone is overthinking this, I wouldn’t necessarily say I’m a Bryce Young fan, (I don’t dislike him either) but sometimes the best answer is the simplest one, all last year we heard how Bryce Young was going to be hands down QB1 this draft class and nothing has really changed since then. 

it always seems like every year there is a consensus no 1 pick at QB, then suddenly some wild card, dark house QB appears out of nowhere to challenge that. Best example was RGIII When Luck was the consensus no 1 and how some were saying at the time RG3 should be in the discussion at no 1.

TLDR, stop overthinking and just take the consensus no 1 guy this whole time and keep it simple 

👀👀👀

image.png.c73531a578c1cef0eea9621a19222e65.png

2 hours ago, Khyber53 said:

I  wonder if Fit's opinion of Wilson is all wine and roses or if he shares the same that a lot of folks within the Seahawks organization are saying?

I don't see Pete Carroll crying over Wilson's move to Denver. 

I think these are two different things. Wilson played great football before this year. He is just washed and the system in Seattle helped him. His attitude/personality seems to be the biggest rub before he fell off a cliff. I'd imagine he is looking for the same physical/football traits Wilson had and maybe hoping for a more normal person.