• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The draft board are now pretty much locked.

Snake

1 minute ago, Waldo said:

Just stop looking until the end of the year. Watching our pick placement is like watching water come to a boil, it is pointless and a waste of time.

Lets talk at the last game of the year. We will be picking in the top 10. That is close enough to make a move if there is one to make.

What the hell else do we have to talk about? poo you act like we don't have a terrible team that makes you want to claw your eyes out almost 99% of the time. 

• Poo 1

12 hours ago, Snake said:

The Falcons win really screwed us for the #2 spot. Both the Texans and Raiders will not win another game. 3rd is the best we can do now. Any wins will more than likely have us picking in the 10 to 12s. God I'm ready for this season to be over with. ☹️😭

if you're so convinced that Houston and Vegas won't win another game you should definitely bet against them every week and make some money off that confidence.

if not, you're just whining.

2 minutes ago, GOAT said:

if you're so convinced that Houston and Vegas won't win another game you should definitely bet against them every week and make some money off that confidence.

if not, you're just whining.

Um the betting lines are with me bro. Go check them out. Now if you have a idea of when they are going to win. You will make a ton. If you don't do that then you're really just being a chicken poo. 

• Poo 1

Just now, Snake said:

Um the betting lines are with me bro. Go check them out. Now if you have a idea of when they are going to win. You will make a ton. If you don't do that then you're really just being a chicken poo. 

exactly, so why not hammer? I'm a huge sports bettor, I got my dick kicked in yesterday betting thousand on the raiders to beat fugging Jeff Saturday's Colt's. I won't touch that team again. Also lost thousands betting on Falcon's ML last Thursday against us. This league is way too unpredictable, which is why it's way too early to be saying anything is locked in. I get the reverse psychology thing you're trying to go though. "Maybe if I say it's locked in and they won't win another game it'll happen". It's a classic defense mechanism used in many facets of life.

2 minutes ago, GOAT said:

exactly, so why not hammer? I'm a huge sports bettor, I got my dick kicked in yesterday betting thousand on the raiders to beat fugging Jeff Saturday's Colt's. I won't touch that team again. Also lost thousands betting on Falcon's ML last Thursday against us. This league is way too unpredictable, which is why it's way too early to be saying anything is locked in. I get the reverse psychology thing you're trying to go though. "Maybe if I say it's locked in and they won't win another game it'll happen". It's a classic defense mechanism used in many facets of life.

You might want to bet on better games. I will agree I didn't see LV losing to the coachless Colts but then again Josh McDaniels🤷‍♂️. I just don't see that team even being competitive anymore. Also Panthers are almost 100% in rain games at home. Got to do your DD. 

1 hour ago, Snake said:

What the hell else do we have to talk about? poo you act like we don't have a terrible team that makes you want to claw your eyes out almost 99% of the time. 

Nothing I said was untrue and I didn't apply one bit of attitude or negativity. It's just not worth staring at or worrying about right now. I offered an honest opinion and your emotional response with so little provocation hints that it's effecting you in a negative way, I know it would with me if I took that approach. It's not an untouchable subject obviously but taking a quick look and moving on is really the only sane move IMO until we are a lot closer to it being set for the offseason. 

It stinks but if you want to watch good football then you are going to have to watch other teams until the end of the year. I have watched more other teams this year then in the last 3 or 4 years and it is absolutely a coping mechanism to get me through this year with the sad hope that Tepper will hire a HC worth watching next year. 

• Pie 1

Football is too weird to think draft order is set right now. 

I agree with @Waldo regarding draft order and worrying about it. We are just too far away regarding where we will pick, what players will rise and fall, etc.

But that’s me personally. Obviously anyone can do what they want. But I’ve exhausted myself going back and forth about the QB prospects and even Corral. 

I think it will be fun casually watching tape on various prospects during the season, but outside that, it’s exhausting personally. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, Wundrbread33 said:

Football is too weird to think draft order is set right now. 

I agree with @Waldo regarding draft order and worrying about it. We are just too far away regarding where we will pick, what players will rise and fall, etc.

But that’s me personally. Obviously anyone can do what they want. But I’ve exhausted myself going back and forth about the QB prospects and even Corral. 

I think it will be fun casually watching tape on various prospects during the season, but outside that, it’s exhausting personally. 

And even if somebody was inclined to pace the floors this time of year over draft position and who to draft, this is not the year.  More teams than ever generally look bad or incomplete. 

To draw any conclusion that x or y team will not win another game all year is a stretch.  The Texans haven't really been run off the field this year.  Their biggest loss was by 18 to da Raidahs and they had to give up 21 unanswered points in the 4th quarter to do that.

Speaking of da Raidahs, if anybody thinks McDaniels is going to pack it in for the season, think again.  The clown is probably coaching for his job the rest of the way.  I guess one could argue Vegas is more likely to lose when McD is coaching to win, or the players are checking out on him, but even so, they have a few winnable games on their schedule even if McD is coaching to win.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • The D 1