• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers at Ravens thread

rayzor

Just now, Proudiddy said:

What's up with these bad ass snaps from Bozeman?

Either that, or again, it's something to do with Baker because PJ didn't have those problems having to reach down for the ball.  Anyway...  fug Baker.

Yea, Baker is having to drop way down to get these balls, dunno wtf is going on there.

I don't like PJ (*as a player) but the OL looked way better with him back there.

• Beer 2

Just now, mav1234 said:

The OL looks waaaay worse with Mayfield back there.

Yup, because HE is way worse.  Like I said earlier, a lot of people crap on PJ, but he is the only QB on yhis roster that gives us a chance to win because he's the only one that has consistently been able to move the ball and make plays without shitting his pants at the slightest sign of pressure.

Baker never looked this bad in Cleveland, but idgaf...  this dude fuging sucks now.  I do NOT want to see him the rest of the year.  He is slow, indecisive, and easily panicked, so he needs to sit his happy ass down for the rest of the season.  This gameplan was fuging garbage because they didn't trust him to pass and it takes him a fuging hour and a half to wind up when he decides he is going to pass.  I fuging hate watching him.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1