• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sources: Nebraska working to hire Matt Rhule as coach

TheSpecialJuan

1 hour ago, CRA said:

I give him 3-4 years.  Because all he will do is get them out of the dumpster and Nebraska alumni think they should actually be a contending program. 

That is his problem with Nebraska.....there are eventually going to be expectations of beating/finishing among Ohio State, Michigan, Penn State, USC, and UCLA. 

That is a tall order for the best college coaches, let alone a guy who hasn't proven he can beat any team with a ranking. 

I wish him luck, if that is where he winds up.  I still think Arizona State or Colorado would be more his speed for now.  That level of expectation might take a generation at either of those schools.

2 hours ago, RJK said:

He’ll fit right in with cornfed farmers in Nebraska. He might actually be the smartest one in the room for once 

I bet you live in the city. Your ignorance of that region and its ability to pump out food/agriculture to the country shows. 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1