• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Broncos at Panthers Welcome Back Sam Darnold Gameday Thread!

Zod

1 minute ago, Purrnicious said:

No it wasnt prompted. I think someone in the upper deck got it going cause it started there. Cam would lead the wave back in the day so MAYBE a player did but I think it was just fans

That’s rare.  But if it did randomly start it was the upper deck folks for sure.

1 minute ago, Captain Morgan said:

I know Denver is bad this year, but what a job Wilks has done with our defense.  He may not get a job as HC next year but he'll at least have multiple offers for DC

I’ll give him this - he called a fake punt and used timeouts at the end of the half to try to go for more points.  If he can learn to be more aggressive like this each week, then I’ll warm up to him as a HC.  

Just now, mav1234 said:

I guess I'm in the minority, I'm enjoying this game so far.

And it's fun to enjoy winning when you're not a shitty team not needing a QB. This win is going to put us out of any chance of having a difference maker. Half assed rebuilding once again. 

• Flames 1

Just now, mav1234 said:

if sam fuging darnold wins 5 in a row... I'll be... I don't even know if shocked describes it.

He won't win 5 in a row, but he might just be competent enough to win a couple more. 

They do need to take the training wheels off though - a good HC goes for the killshot here. Wilks is just trying to bleed the clock.