• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

“We don’t need to draft a QB, we have Darnold”

NAS

I can only think of three actual good throws by Sam today

The deep ball to Moore, the incompletion to Moore very early in the game and Moore’s TD

The other two balls to Moore he didn’t anticipate anything. On the deep over he couldn’t have possibly waited any longer to get Moore the ball

Literally nothing has changed in Sam’s game from the last time we saw him

• Pie 2

Just now, *FreeFua* said:

I can only think of three actual good throws by Sam today

The deep ball to Moore, the incompletion to Moore very early in the game and Moore’s TD

The other two balls to Moore he didn’t anticipate anything. On the deep over he couldn’t have possibly waited any longer to get Moore the ball

Literally nothing has changed in Sam’s game from the last time we saw him

the very fact he is looking down field and completing passes down field is a significant improvement from the last few games out of him actually

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

12 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

No, you couldn't.  With the way the D was playing, we probably coulda won with a much worse effort by him, but he played well enough.

I get that he basically just managed the game, but he made a couple of big throws.  No reason to hate on the dude.

No reason to build around him either, lol.

He was terrible. He just didn't look that way because Wilson was Mayfield terrible. 

• Poo 1

I think Sam the potential to be backup-low end starter in the NFL. He can’t carry a team on his shoulders. But in the right situation, if he doesn’t mess up, a solid team can carry him. That said, if Sam had this O-line last year he would have looked a whole lot better. We would have won two or three more games in 2021 with these guys blocking up front

I don’t recall him being sacked today. Last year Sam (and PJ and Cam) seemed to be running for their lives on almost every other snap. 

Edited by SCO96