• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Drake Maye

NAS

49 minutes ago, NAS said:

Really wish this Myers Park high school product could declare for the 2023 draft. He will be the real deal at the NFL level. The next Josh Allen. Mark my words!

We wouldn't be getting him if he could. He would be going #1 overall to the Texans. But damn do I wish we could somehow make him a Panther.

9 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

We wouldn't be getting him if he could. He would be going #1 overall to the Texans. But damn do I wish we could somehow make him a Panther.

What's so cool about Panther nation is the kids around here like Daniel Jones, Drake Maye, Icky, all grew up with the Panthers being their local NFL team and probably desire to one day play for the Panthers.

If Tepper went all out to get Drake Maye it might be greatly appreciated by the player AND his family in this case.

5 minutes ago, onmyown said:

guys, in this scenario we need to be talking about our glorious moral victory vs the broncos. 

Bc that’s what we traded for a chance at a qb like Maye

so anyone have a recap? I’m still celebrating with a winners mentality

Well Maye isn't in this years draft and the Branco's loss didn't effect our draft position next season to be fair lol

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, Aussie Tank said:

You gotta finish last to get the Trevor Lawrence’s and Drake Maye’s. We’re not the only team with poo QBs they’re not budging from pick 1 if they’ve earned it 

This is what people who say “let’s just wait till next year” don’t understand. 

• Pie 2

17 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

How did he do tonight? I didn’t see the game due to a company holiday party.

Struggled again. Still showed some exciting things for the future. 

His OL was totally outmatched. His WRs, other than Downs, were totally outmatched. His coaches were totally outmatched. 

• Pie 1