• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anthony Richardson declares for the draft

Ricky Spanish

1 hour ago, rippadonn said:

No basis for your argument. We will remain in the opposite spectrum if you think they're not going to play a QB they just drafted.

A project means you intend to do something, which is the opposite of what you're trying to cook.

Please stop it with the "preseason" stuff. He wasn't allowed to compete so much so dummy Matt Rhule was determined to coddle the guy to play Baker, Sam, PJ, to make his decisions look legit, and they weren't.

You have absolutely no idea how Corral looks behind NFL players. 0 idea, because you never saw it. Just wait before you hate.

You guys are arguing in agreement. If the next coach is worth a damn Matt will get a fair shot this time along with whoever else they bring in, but they aren’t going to stop looking because of him.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

On 12/5/2022 at 2:19 PM, SOJA said:

At this point I think he is a realistic option for us as I think we will be out of Young and Stroud range. The argument for him over Levis is they are both projects but Richardson potential is through the fuging roof

My guess is the Panthers will be drafting somewhere around # 6. If he is there i feel they should take him and get  a good coach to further develop and enhance his great natural talents.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

8 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

Clausen holds the record for worst season QBR since ESPN invented the stat in 2006.  You are basically talking about limbo'ing under a bar that's touching the ground.  Even if he can't throw the ball he will be better than Clausen.

He is just trolling...  (I hope)

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, MechaZain said:

You guys are arguing in agreement. If the next coach is worth a damn Matt will get a fair shot this time along with whoever else they bring in, but they aren’t going to stop looking because of him.

I'm not sure that he and I agree on the bolded part here... But you're spot on.

45 minutes ago, Varking said:

Because he had so many 100 yard rushing games this year.

As I'm sure you know but others may not, he had as many 400 yard passing games as 100 yard rushing games... 

If all he has was potential to run the ball he wouldn't be the prospect he is. Arm strength is awesome and he made some impressive throws.  But he also has a long way to go consistency wise... If he didn't he'd be consensus #1...

Edited by mav1234
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1