• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Did any of you buy a jersey of one of the 3 Rhule failed QBs

Last jersey I bought was Kuechly and that was years ago.

I swear to God I saw a guy at a game once who had an authentic Dwayne Jarrett jersey, like a legit $300 authentic.  Even worse, it was number 82, which iirc was the number he wore in a rookie photoshoot before eventually taking 80.  So the guy had it custom made before Jarrett was issued a number.

• Pie 2
  • The D 1

I haven't bought a jersey since the golden era. Had Jake, Pep, and Smitty. Now I buy "jersey" T-Shirts, since it looks ridiculous for a grown man to walk around wearing a jersey. And I have only bought 2 of those; Cam and Chinn.

I got a CMC jersey as a gift, which I never wore, and my buddy bought me a Cam Patriots jersey. Real wiseguy that buddy of mine.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Before the season, I had planned to go to the Baltimore game with my buddy that’s a Browns fan (also a big Baker fan). I told him if Baker was playing well up to that point I’d buy a Panthers Mayfield jersey and I’d wear it to the game and he could wear his Browns Mayfield jersey.  Needless to say, that plan was not carried out. I ended up not going to the game anyway, not because of how bad we’ve been doing but it just didn’t work out.  

and I sure as poo wasn’t about to buy a Bridgewater or Darnold jersey. 

I have two Cam jerseys, one basic in black and one of the authentic ones in blue, a mid tier blue Smitty one that I wore to meet him at an event he held here in Maryland when he was a Raven. He offered to sign it for me (I didn’t ask) so now it’s framed in my mancave, mid tier blue Deangelo, basic white Beason, basic white Spinderella (that taught me to never buy a rookie’s jersey before he’s had a chance to play), basic black Peppers, basic black Greene (bought when he was on the team, one of my oldest jerseys, half the number is chipped away)

• Pie 2