• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Upset Seahawks

shaq

I think a huge wildcard not being talked about is the possible addition if Ionaddis/Anderson on the dline. If we get them 2 back and add Littleton, I think the defense becomes stronger. The Seahawks  defense will allow teams to move the ball. Interesting battles going on. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

I am hoping for a win.  As long as we can run the ball we should win.  The key will be keeping Darnold from having to win the game.   If they focus on the run and make Darnold win the game, it could be a long day.

I believe the running game gets going and we win a tight game.   24-20 Big Black Cats. 

Edited by DaveThePanther2008
  • Pie 3

2 hours ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

I am hoping for a win.  As long as we can run the ball we should win.  The key will be keeping Darnold from having to win the game.   If they focus on the run and make Darnold win the game, it could be a long day.

I believe the running game gets going and we win a tight game.   24-20 Big Black Cats. 

So you are saying a W for the BBC! 

We haven't won on the road this year.  We haven't beaten a team that had a winning record. We were down 35-0 at the half against the Bengals.  The Ravens didn't even need to score 17 points to beat us.  We out-choked the Falcons.

Any given Sunday I guess. Maybe the Seahawks are too injured to win.   I guess we hope for that and "trust the process."

Edited by poundaway