• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wilks Credit?

CPcavedweller

1 hour ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

John Fox 3.0

Huddle is gonna turn on him in record time next season

The same as they would on any head coach that lost a couple of games.

Those that always want a perfect team and perfect head coach will continue to be disappointed.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, Car123 said:

Keep Wilks, get a good qb and a new OC.

Wilks would make a very good Panthers head coach. He would be a consistent winner if he has the right asst. coaches and the Panthers finally settle in on the starting QB, in addition to upgrading the WR and TE positions.

If Wilks keeps this up, you have to keep him. As a tanker, and someone who was for completely starting over with the staff, I’m cool with him if he keeps this up. Draft a QB, and let pick his staff. We all know he’ll probably keep Holcomb, and honestly, with what he’s done, I’d be ok with that. 

No long, 7 year contracts, though.

2 hours ago, Varking said:

We are celebrating a guy who currently has a losing record since taking over, right? The bar is simply being better than what the poo show Matt Rhule was? 

Wilks does not have a losing record since taking over. C'mon man.

If you truly don't see the difference in the teams play since Wilks took over? You are missing a good time. We may very well be standing on ground zero of something truly big. Who knows?

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, Varking said:

The worry is you can’t keep winning like this long-term in a passing league. It’s fine if we get ahead but we haven’t shown we can pass the ball. 

I completely agree.   While it is great that you can run the ball and control the clock.  You have to put the ball in the air to keep teams honest.  Sooner or later your QB has to make some plays.  Darnold did yesterday.

@Catsfan69 Find it odd you would poo this.  While it may not be your opinion it is a pretty good opinion.    Other than that, I gotta believe you have some childish beef with Varking and you just poo to poo.  

2 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

I completely agree.   While it is great that you can run the ball and control the clock.  You have to put the ball in the air to keep teams honest.  Sooner or later your QB has to make some plays.  Darnold did yesterday.

@Catsfan69 Find it odd you would poo this.  While it may not be your opinion it is a pretty good opinion.    Other than that, I gotta believe you have some childish beef with Varking and you just poo to poo.  

I believe running the ball will never go out of style.

You can win if you execute. 

I hate this notion that you have to play Madden to win.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1