• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Predict the season finish

kungfoodude

Finishing Result  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Which scenario is your prediction?

• Win both games.
    • Win against the Bucs, Lose to the Taints
    • Lose against the Bucs, Win against the Taints
    • Lose both games.
    • Tie both games

One thing as a long time (since conception) Panthers fan is… The team always does the opposite of “expectations.”

It’s just too simple to win out for a team that has historically always in the end came up short. This is why we are all addicted, the fact we all want to believe so much this is when it will change.

Edited by Carolina Mike

2 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

Bucs run D is a lot more stout than the Saints. I think we will run all over NO.

Both are allowing 4.5 ypc.  And Arizona lit up the Bucs on the Ground last night, averaging nearly 6 ypc.  Unfortunately, the Cards passing game was terrible.  

Edited by Davidson Deac II

1 hour ago, bigdog10 said:

Brady. At home. With a chance to clinch the division? To set up a Dallas vs Tom wild card game. 

If you think there is any shot we are winning this game against Brady and his zebra crew, I’ve got some oceanfront property at a discount in Iowa for you. 

Who'd want to live in Iowa?

(if anyone from Iowa reads this, please don't kill me)

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, trueblade said:

I choose to go full homer mode and believe we will win both games. We might even surprise Dallas in the wildcard game.

We have Dallas’ number, so I will allow myself to fantasize and enjoy thinking of that scenario. 

If we actually did come back from 1-4 and everything else to be in a position to send Dallas home (again)? 
It would be third best Panther season all time for me ha ha. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, Davidson Deac II said:

Both are allowing 4.5 ypc.  And Arizona lit up the Bucs on the Ground last night, averaging nearly 6 ypc.  Unfortunately, the Cards passing game was terrible.  

Well our passing game is near league worst, as well. If we can't get it done on the ground, it's gonna be a long day for us.

• Pie 1