• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers working out Josh Norman today

TheCasillas

3 minutes ago, DJ feed me moore said:

/cdn-cgi/mirage/2c732b875a9c937cb45b8f16c1ada27d3c0c9096f3c0e023cb2e326cb3cf3c3c/1280/https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/6008715/sadnorman.0.gif

it never sat right with me that this was his final image in a panther uniform. I know we aren't going to be sniffing the SB at all but it will be nice to see Norman back in the fold. Empty the tank josh, I know there's some fumes in there.

Gettleman fuged that situation up six ways to Sunday. Literally couldn't have played that hand worse if he tried.

• Pie 6

6 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Gettleman fuged that situation up six ways to Sunday. Literally couldn't have played that hand worse if he tried.

he was a fool and I cant believe anyone here has actually attempted to defend him at any point past the day he cut Steve Smith. The Norman franchise tag saga completely soured me on him and then Ron benching cam for not wearing a tie was when I soured on RR. 2016 fuging sucked.

Edited by DJ feed me moore
  • Pie 2

3 minutes ago, T-Wazzle said:

Meh, what else can they do?  He's played under Wilkes before.   Whatever. 

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/2022/all/cornerback/available/

theres a few names, simialr to norman as in nfl old- sherm, haden, harris, rhodes, and even the dawg himself cockrell. corn is still out there......alford is another..former 1st round pick and only 24 year old baker is on the list too..

I count about 10 names, lots more than i thought....but how many are in shape/able to run with beast WRs??? 

43 minutes ago, DJ feed me moore said:

/cdn-cgi/mirage/d5a4e95a101afd06afe02f923c273447fdc3a0c0e7c8d1899ed508c6d013d801/1280/https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/6008715/sadnorman.0.gif

it never sat right with me that this was his final image in a panther uniform. I know we aren't going to be sniffing the SB at all but it will be nice to see Norman back in the fold. Empty the tank josh, I know there's some fumes in there.

Between that and the Smitty debacle and getting Cam fuging destroyed, prematurely ending his career, or at least his prime, that's why for me, it will always be fug Dave Gettleman.  Dude shut our Superbowl window as soon as it fuging opened, mostly because of his overinflated, gym teacher ego.  fuging asshole.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1