• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers working out Josh Norman today

TheCasillas

Just now, Wolfcop said:

I bet Olsen would be more effective than any of our TEs right now. 

I believe it. 

They dont even give ricci snaps anymore either, i think hes the overall best one.

Need to draft one with one of the earlier picks, imo. seems it maybe a good draft to do so, i havnt drove in, but still hearing things...

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, Basbear said:

I believe it. 

They dont even give ricci snaps anymore either, i think hes the overall best one.

Need to draft one with one of the earlier picks, imo. seems it maybe a good draft to do so, i havnt drove in, but still hearing things...

Agreed. And, not to disrespect what our TEs have done blocking for the run game. I appreciate that, but we need a receiving threat at that position. 

• Beer 1

Norman knows the defense. Wilks just dusted off the Panthers offensive and defensive playbook from 2015 and installed it when Rhule left the building.

Norman likely knows the defense better than anyone in the secondary and will likely be able to communicate the secondary adjustments with Shaq effortlessly.

Don't be surprised to see Shaq and Norman signaling a lot on the field.

I also think Norman makes the secondary better at tackling and blitzing.

• Poo 1