• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Predictions: Panthers at Bucs

Zod

24 minutes ago, pantherj said:

All signs are pointing to a Panthers win unless Brady goes off. Brian Burns can't disappear in this game either because the secondary is going to need his help.

You’re right and I think BB has a huge game Sunday. He’s going against a bunch of 2nd and 3rd stringers on their line, and an old statue of a QB in Brady. Perfect recipe for 2 or 3 sack from Burns.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Offensively

1) Start quickly by establishing the run.

2) Keep 3rd down distance manageable, limit penalties.

3) Play clean with no turnovers or drops.

4) Convert Red Zone visits with TD’s, play to win big.

Defensively

1) Make a statement and come out popping.

2) Pressure Brady, he’s merely a mortal when he doesn’t have a pocket. As some have stated earlier, with Horn a question mark, the secondary will need help.

3) Convert TO chances and limit penalties.

Panthers - 27

Bucs- 14

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

We're either going to be in control the entire game and win convincingly or lose by 1 possession. 

Loss of Horn against a talented Bucs WR corp, playing on the road and Brady summoning whatever he has to eek out a last playoff run makes me thing we might see the latter unfortunately. Hopefully I'm wrong. I didn't expect us to beat up the Lions like that. If we can exert our will in the running game, we should win.

Panthers lose.  I don't see us winning unless we blow them out and they play just absolutely terrible.  The NFL wants Brady in the playoffs and they'll do whatever they can to make that happen.  

We'll probably go up a score or two and then the officiating gets bad as always.  I expect at least 3 bogus roughing calls.  Brady will start a comeback.  Wilks will start playing conservative just like Fox and Rivera in the past and "let the defense" win it for us.  They won't.  Slowly as always the game will get close, Wilks plays for a field goal instead of a TD and we miss the FG.  Bucs capitalize and beat us.  The cycle is complete.  

We then win the next game as another "moral victory", lose a couple more draft slots, and everything is right in the NFL world.

I hope I'm completely wrong.

• Pie 1

I don't know about predictions, but I feel we have the momentum and juice that the Bucs don't have

We are playing with house money.. shouldnt be in this position to win the division..  bunch of underdogs playing hard for a coach they believe in..

meanwhile in tampa i get the vibe of a bunch of disappointed "aaaww shuuucks" "we should be so much better" "Man brady is gunna leave" 

We comin for that ass

Edited by The Huddler
  • Pie 3
  • Beer 2

3 hours ago, parker said:

We try to win, but several sacks are negated by roughing the passer calls.

Case in point :

spacer.png

My god...We are absolutely going to lose next sunday if we don't get out to a fast start and just bury these fools.

Edited by glenwo2