• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Report: Jim Harbaugh wants to return to NFL (Athletic)

amcoolio

2 hours ago, The Lobo said:

Broncos want him too and they can outbid all of us plus the teams put together 

That team is in worse shape then us in a way harder division.. They can outbid us but the situation is trash and maybe the worse job this cycle..

• Pie 1

55 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

No you didn’t..

Uhhh...and I quote:

"The only thing that separates the owners in bidding wars for coaches is the willing(ness) to overpay---or grossly overpay---for a coach's services, and the willingness to give potential coaches more control (sometimes unjustified authority). Tepper has shown the willingness to do both, which holds us in good stead (at least from the perspective of getting a premier coach) when it comes to these bidding wars."

Come on, dude.

Edited by top dawg

I have a hard time seeing Harbaugh take on the the whole Russell Wilson fiasco. 

He’s not my favorite but I think he would be a great fit here. He can also do whatever he wants at the QB position and has an OL already built for him.

Fitt is also used to getting run over by HCs so that relationship should be well established.

6 hours ago, Panthro said:

His path to the post season should be easier in Carolina vs Denver

It makes more sense to come here when we only have one rookie QB under contract when this season ends and isn’t tied to Russ Wilson for the next few years because of money. And he won’t have to play Mahomes and Herbert 4 times a year.